Verse of the Day

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Too much Wisdom!

WAh~ my brains are frying! not from studying..but from the Word of God! was reading up the book of Proverbs and had a lot of catching up to do since I skipped many many days for bible reading liao.. King Solomon is really amazingly and powerfully blessed with the gift of Wisdom! and it's really burning up my brains just to read and understand it! (well..actually i don't understand it fully yet) I guess one of the learning points was that Wisdom is more precious than jewels and is essential that we are hungry for Wisdom as it leads to fear of the Lord. [Proverbs 2:1-5]

Mid-years will be coming up in 6 days! less than a week! and I haven conquered much at all.. Prayer Warriors out there! You'll be working overtime this week praying for me! (=p) Good thing is, I believe that God will see me through the exams. Even if I fail in my exams, may I be able to pass in the Lord's test! (Amen!)

Had a cell movie outing today at Jurong Entertainment Centre. Oh man! It was a real terrible location to have a movie because there is practically nothing left to do after watching the movie! In the end, we all went home since we were wrecking our little minds just trying to reach a consensus on where to go after the movie. well.. Nigel wanted to pay my house a visit though. hope you had fun in my house today Nigel!

Been quite a long while since I've done this..
Comic for the day!

No comments: