Verse of the Day

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Unless the Lord builds the house, we labor in vain

it has been quite a week of surprises!
Surprise #1: WaiKin left his I/C at the pool centre! and none of us realized he did not collect it back
Surprise #2:Realized the exams are so close only when they were right under my nose
Surprise #3:Became Program Coordinator for evangelistic event without realizing it
Surprise #4:Publicity for evangelistic event is down to only one week
Surprise #5:So many surprises!

Indeed as the song goes.. Unless the Lord builds the house, we labor in vain.. the important question is that are we doing what God wants us to do? if not, we will be laboring in vain! my exams are in 2 days time and I'm not adequately prepared for it. However, I'm really gonna dedicate my Mid-Years to the Lord! I pray that I will adopt a study attitude that glorifies God and even if i do not do well in my exams, may I be able to do well for God's test! Amen!

Comic for the day: Bad reception in stormy weather

No comments: