Verse of the Day

Monday, April 2, 2007

An answered Prayer by a Faithful God

I have a testimony to share! it all started when i was at R-age Berry Jam last friday. The main topic for prayer was on evangelism and especially in view of the evangelistic activities that were round the corner like Whodunit, XRoad47 evangelistic activity and Easter Power Praise. I was praying for my classmate who i wanted to bring for Easter Power Praise with Pastor Ronald! and guess what! when i messaged him the next day asking him whether he would want to go for Easter Power Praise, he agreed! WOW! Amen! i was shocked when i recieved his reply and was so glad that God was all along working behind the scenes! [he usually doesn't want to come to my church because he feels that he is lonely there as no one else accompanies him and now he said yes to going alone with me] Christian brothers and sisters out there..(especially from R-age) keep Easter Power Praise in your prayers everyday and also friends that will be coming! (including mine)

..Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17 (NIV)

2 comments:

EDDIE said...

praise God! keep being prayerful!

Joshua said...

haha! that cool man.. i should trying bringing my friend too. =)