Verse of the Day

Thursday, April 12, 2007

wright OR rong? & SPA & Money Matters

Wow! Kwong Chuin has agreed to go for Grace Retreat this year! Thank God! becoz i'm very sure that this will be a Retreat that he will not forget! However, he is still a little uncertain whether he has made the wright(right) or rong(wrong) decision.
Theme for Grace Retreat 2007: Fellowship
KOINONIA..TOUCHING HIM,BONDING US!

Yeah! today marks the end of Chemistry Skill D SPA! left one more SPA which is Skill A coming up on Term2Week10! Thank God it's over! Memorizing..Standardisation of NaOH..calculated solubility and solubility product is unreliable and inaccurate..shake intermittenly for at least 10 mins, Can be a chore! haha!

Testimony!
Yes! I have another testimony that i would like to share! It happened last week. For one reason or another, I was losing money faster than i could put it in my pocket! (have I grown fatter?) somemore! on Sunday [8April], we had a cell outing to catch a movie! (pocket hole flares up!) $9.50 was a thorn in my heart! haiz~ but i told myself,since it was a cell outing, i'll give in this time! by the next week, i was going to have to starve for a few days. HOWEVER! by the Grace and Providence of God! He blessed me financially! GREATLY! i recieved an e-mail juz recently stating that $45 has been deposited into my bank account becoz my school trip last year overlooked some subsidies. Next, i received news from my secondary school friend about $35 been given to us each because we had participated in a competition 2 years ago and the money won was not distributed yet. He came DIRECTLY to my house to deliver the money to me!! IN ADDITION! becoz my Dad juz came back from Overseas(my Dad works overseas), my Mum and Dad wanted to have a little holiday, so my Mum gave me my following week's allowance beforehand. [$50 to be exact] AMEN!! God indeed knows what we lack and He is indeed our PROVIDER! WooHoo~ God Reigns!
Note:Do Not ask me to treat anyone! wahaha~ more money doesn't equate to more disposable cash. However, if u treat me nice..I may consider!! (hehe~)

Encouragements:
Kwong Chuin:Don't worry man! You are making the right choice to put God first!
[Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. Luke 9:23]
Eddie:WooHoo~ Foolz would not be the same without you! Great to see that you are growing in your relationship with God! When in a dilemna, seek on the Wisdom of God!
[If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. James 1:5]



Comic for the day:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kunjie!

It's really enjoyable reading your blog.:) Indeed God provides for you money unexpectedly, when you faithfully contribute to His kingdom, even with your money. With the measure you use, it will be measured to you. In fact, your blessings would overflow!! :)

And also keep up on your good work for the Lord! :)

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yvaciwuji.exactpages.com/umodepid.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life