Verse of the Day

Friday, April 27, 2007

=]

Recreational Badminton
WooHoo~ there were approximately 36 people who came for CCA today! Amazing! at first I was thinking that not much people will come as there was an European Union Talk starting at 2.30pm [clash with CCA] and would end about 4pm. In the end, they still came! Wow! so encouraging! Really glad that the J1s are still coming for CCA, unlike during the 1st three months (number of players could be counted with my fingers).. a pat on the shoulder for the J2s [Choun Eng, Li Ching, Chin Siang] who are going to help me handle the CCA when I'm gone with Team JJ for tournament next week! Girl Power! I believe that you girls can do it without my help!

Hold on tight people! Because we will be finishing our long awaited Physics SPA next thursday! Yeah! it will finally be over!!

Cell Ministry
This sunday there will be Regional Meeting! looking forward to a great time together which I hope we can be at Minds Cafe for the meeting! Pray that it is not crowded and all of us are able to afford it! haha~ prices can be found here. If you guyz have not bee there, find an opportunity to go there with your family or friends! play games you never seen before!

Comic for the day:

No comments: