Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter Power Praise!

WooHoo~ a big round of applause to the committee behind Easter Power Praise as your efforts have been a fragrant offering to God! He has brought us 6 salvations on Power Praise! all the hard work was worthwhile..the acting and all!! haha~ Kerpal,Adora,James,Rafael,Jeanie and me. (give urselves a pat on the shoulder) Now do you understand why my msn nick was "you dunno meh? I'm going to be the next Singapore Idol" haha! Martin also came for Power Praise man! Thank God he agreed to come. Although he did not accept Christ yesterday, I'm sure that the seed has already been planted into his heart!

Nigel's Testimonial II

Another Testimonial by Nigel today asking me to write him a longer testimonial!
Nigel:I write for you a longer testimonial you must accept okay?
(=.=lll)

Cell Outing Attendance today:3!
Conclusion:There is room for improvement!

okay..before i go..some encouragement notes:
Martin:When you are saved, you and your household will be saved!
Rafael:FLEE from temptation! (note the word FLEE)

Comic for the day: Christian haristyle?



1 comment:

Gabriel said...

the cartoon is lame but amusing...